Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

The new DOJ proposal still calls on Google to cancel chrome, but allows AI investments


According to the US Department of Justice, since Friday, the sale of a web browser to Chrome is still calling Google Court claim.

DOJ offered it first Google must sell chrome Last year, the head of the President Joe Binden, but the second Trump seems to be adhered to that plan under the leadership. The department does not call on all the investments in the company to open artificial intelligence to enter Google, including poured into anthropy.

“Google has created an economic goliature over the illegal behavior

Marketplace – No matter what – Google always wins, “he said. (Trump’s candidacy Manage antitrust to the doj is still waiting for approval.)

For this reason, the DOJ said the “key components”, including the “basic components”, including the search for chromium and searching for the search for distribution partners.

The DOJ in AI has already been called “forced distribution of Google’s EU investment” and will not be satisfied with the “notification for future investments” instead. In addition, instead of giving Google’s ability to cancel Android, the market will leave the future decision depending on whether it is more competitive.

This offer is followed by the DOJ and 38 state lawyers adopted an antitrest suites, the referee Amit P. Mehta In the order of Google’s illegally acted Keep monopoly in online search. Google said it would appeal to Mehta’s decision, but this time was offered An alternative suggestion He said he would solve his anxiety by providing his partners more easily.

Google Press Secretary Reuters reported DOJ “” “” Sweep offers continues to go beyond the court’s decision and will damage American consumers, economy and national security. “

Mehta, in April, is planned to announce arguments from both Google and DOJ.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *