Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Prince Harry asked Meghan Markle to be publicly defended, Charity Head Claims


The chair of Prince Harry’s old charitySinEbale, alleges that she experienced “harassment” of the Duke of Sussex and his “machine.”

In an interview with Sky News On Sunday, Dr. Sophie Chandauka made several statements about her past experiences with Prince Harry and the organization, including an incident in a collection of Polo funds last year with Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex.

Chandauka said in his interview that for the Royal Salute Polo Challenge 2024 in Florida, Prince Harry wanted to bring a Netflix team to the event, which led the beneficial organization to lose its original place due to an increase in costs, which forces a different change to a different one.

There was an additional change of last minute when the Duchess of Sussex attended, which was not originally planned to be there.

Messiah ‘Complex of Meghan Markle, frequent hugs caused a shock inside the palace before the real exit: book

Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex, Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, Adolfo Cambiaso and Malcolm Borwick during the Royal Salute Polo Challenge that benefit Sentebale in Grand Champions Polo Club on April 12, 2024 in Wellington.

Dr. Sophie Chandauka, president of the former charity of Prince Harry, sentences, states that Meghan Markle’s surprise appearance at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge last year caused some problems, in addition to other disputes with the Duke of Sussex. (YOLOV SABITOV/PAIPAGES THROUGH GETTY IMAGES/JASON KOERNER/GETY IMAGES FOR CENTRALE)

“The Duchess decided to attend, but she told us that she did not attend, and brought a friend, a very famous friend,” he said.

That led to an awkward moment in which, according to Chandauka, “the choreography went wrong on stage because we had too many people on stage. The international press captured this, and there was a lot of talk about the Duchess and choreography on stage and if I should have been there and its treatment of me.”

The attention of the media at that time led Prince Harry to ask him to issue a statement in Markle supportChandauka said.

“I said that I would not. Not because I didn’t care about the duchess, but because I knew what would happen if I did, number one. And number two, because we cannot be an extension of the Sussexes.”

The Duchess of Sussex presents the trophy to her husband, the Duke of Sussex after her team, the real team of Salute Seas.

Chandauka states that some discomfort about the placement for a photo led to the attention of the media that Prince Harry asked him to address, supporting Markle, but she refused. (Images Siaslav Sabitov/Pa through Gettty images)

The cover story ‘Wild About Harry by Meghan Markle wrapped real with fear, shame: expert

Fox News Digital communicated with Chanadauka and the Duke and the Duchess of Sussex for formal comments, but did not immediately receive an answer.

A source close to the trusts and the clients says that they were fully waiting for this advertising trick and reached their collective decision with this in mind. They remain firm in their resignation, for the sake of the beneficial organization, and expect the award of truth.

In the interview, Chandauka also said that he experienced “bullying” of Prince Harry and the wear and tear of what he called the “Sussex machine (PR)”.

“The only reason I am here … is because at some point on Tuesday, Prince Harry authorized the launch of harmful news to the outside world without informing me or my country directors, or my executive director. And you imagine what that attack has done for me, for me and the 540 individuals in the organizations of Sinnebale and his family?

A close -up of Meghan Markle with a beige dress next to Prince Harry with a blue suit and a white shirt.

Chandauka said in his Sky News interview that the “Sussex (PR) machine” was used in it when Prince Harry left sentebale. (Getty images)

Click here to register in the entertainment bulletin

A source familiar with the events counteracted Chandauka’s claims, saying that both Harry and Prince of Lesotho had sent a letter of resignation to the president and the trusts on March 10.

On Tuesday, March 25, Prince Harry and Prince’s Prince renounced from shippingthe charity organization that co -founded in 2006.

“Almost 20 years ago, we founded Sentebale in honor of our mothers. Ladies means ‘forgetting not’ in Sesootho, the local language of Lesotho, and that is what we have always promised for young people to the young people whom we have served through this beneficial organization,” said Prince Harry and Prince Seéiso in a joint statement obtained by Fox News Digital.

“Today is no different. With heavy hearts, we have renounced our roles as clients of the organization until it is coming, in support and solidarity with the Board of Trustees that have had to do the same. It is devastating that the relationship between the trusts of the charity and the president of the Board would break beyond the repair, creating an unjustable situation,” the statement continued.

Prince Harry and Prince's Prince of Lesotho announced their resignation from Seasbale, a charity organization that co -founded to help people in Lesotho and Botswana living in poverty and those who suffer from HIV and AIDS.

Prince Harry and Prince’s Prince of Lesotho announced their resignation from Seasbale, a charity organization that co -founded to help people in Lesotho and Botswana living in poverty and those who suffer from HIV and AIDS. (Getty images)

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s new shows will offer ‘unprecedented access’ to the passions of royalty

According The timesThe beneficial organization carried out a “restructuring” of its Board as “confirmation of its strategy to deploy senior roles to be close to most of the equipment and programs in southern Africa.” The Outlet reported that it is believed that Chandauka is demanding the trusts of the charity after they expressed leadership.

Prince Harry and Prince’s Prince shared that the trusts “acted in the best interest of the beneficial organization”, despite the current tensions with Chandauka.

“These trustees acted in the best interest of the charity when asking the chair to resign, while keeping the welfare of the staff. In turn, he demanded the beneficial organization to remain in this voluntary position, further underlining the broken relationship.”

According to the reports, Chandauka has filed a lawsuit against sentence in the Superior Court, and accused both princes of playing the “victim letter”, CBS informed.

Harry price with charity heads

Chandauka, extreme right, with (LR) Alix Lebec, Founder and CEO, Lebec, Stacey Boyd, Founder and Ceo Olivela, Héctor Mujica, Chief of Economic Opportunity, Google.org, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and in a SinEbale reception and a panel discussion at the Saxon Hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa. (Brian Otieno/Getty Images for Sentebale)

How are you reading? Click here for more entertainment news

“I chose to join Sentebale first as a proud African who understands that, in the spirit of Ubuntu (interconnection), who is given a lot, he is expected a lot,” he told CBS in a statement. “Everything I do in Sentebale is in search of the integrity of the organization, its mission and the young people we serve. My actions are guided by the principles of equity and equitable treatment for all, regardless of social status or financial means.”

“There are people in this world who behave as if they are above the law and mistreat people, and then play the victim’s card and use the same press they despise to damage people who have the courage to challenge their conduct,” the statement continued. “The demanding readers will ask: why would the President of the Board inform their own trusts to the Charity Commission? Why the Superior Court of England and Wales would accept their request to listen to the matter if the case did not have merit?

Dr. Sophie Chandauka talking in microphone

Chandauka issued a statement shared by CBS, claiming “harassment, harassment, misogyny, misogynoir” within the organization. (Jason Koerner/Getty Images for Sentebale)

Click here to get the Fox News application

“Well, because under the entire narrative of the victims and fiction that has been syndicated for the press is the story of a woman who dared to sound on issues of poor governance, weak executive management, abuse of power, bullying, harassment, misogyny, misogynoo (missoginia aimed at black women) and the cover -up that could be anyone.”

Christina Dugan Ramírez de Fox News Digital contributed to this report.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *