Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

The ‘insult offer’ of $ 200k of Berlanga: social networks explode as he affirms the state ‘on the plant on the plant, ignoring the realities of Canelo’s revenge


Edgar Berlanga responded to the Caleb plant on social networks, saying that he never received any contract from his, as he said in an interview. Berlanga says it is the “side A”, and the plant is the “side B”. Edgar would be the one who sent the contract, not him.

Plant’s perspective

The former FIB medium weight champion plant (23-2, 14 kos) said last Saturday night to mediaHe (Berlanga) doesn’t want to fight with me.“Plant said they had sent an offer to Berlanga and that they hadn’t heard anything.

There will be no contract sent from Berlanga because he already rejected the fight with Plant, saying “F *** Plant” in an interview after his victory over Jonathan González-Ortiz on March 15. Berlanga says he wants to fight against Jaime Munguia or Jermall charlo below. Munguia has a 1-2 record in its last three fights. Jermall, 35, has fought only once in the last four years and has not fought since 2023.

Boxing fans believe that Berlanga, 27, is scared of the ‘Sweethands’ plant, worried about being educated by him and ruining his desperate dream of obtaining a rematch with Canelo Alvarez. Berlanga obtained a great payment day of $ 10 million against Álvarez, and he wants to return to a quick second money fight.

The $ 200K offer

“You didn’t send me anything. You are not the chief of AF *****. You work for PBC. social networks.

Berlanga lets Plant know that he will reduce an offer to deny, and then he can tell fans: “I tried to fight, but Caleb set himself as a greedy pig.” Little fans knew that Berlanga offered him only a little.

He does not understand that Canelo never reveals unless there is controversy involved or if he loses. None of those things apply. Canelo educated Berlanga, winning a broad unanimous decision of 12 rounds on September 14 of last year. It was so unilateral that there is zero possibilities that Álvarez Pelee against him again.

Last update on 03/31/2025



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *